Olive - Ecru - Mustard Hand woven Ikat Cotton Tunic
- When colorful adventures come calling, slip this on for a tip-toe around town.
- This ikat tunic is an ode to handwoven ikat textiles and has been created in collaboration with designer Sonica Kapur.
- The fabric for this exquisite piece has been tie-dyed by hand and then handwoven on looms by the artisans from the village of Pochampally in Andhra Pradesh.
- This product is a made from handloom textile, and might have slight irregularities which are part of its unique charm
- Size S : Length - 26.5in, Bust - 39in, Waist - 38in, Shoulder - 13in, Sleeve Length - 23.5in
- Size M : Length - 27in, Bust - 40in, Waist - 40in, Shoulder - 14.5in, Sleeve Length - 24in
- Size L : Length - 28in, Bust - 43in, Waist - 42in, Shoulder - 15in, Sleeve Length - 24.5in
- Size XL : Length - 29in, Bust - 45in, Waist - 45in, Shoulder - 15.5in, Sleeve Length - 24.5in
- Note: The above given measurements are garment measurements.
- SHIPPING INFO
Dispatched in a maximum of 3 business days. SALE products are not eligible for return.
- Refer to the Description.
- Olive, Ecru, Mustard
- WEIGHT (LBS)
- Handwash in cold water with mild detergent. Wash & Dry inside out. Wash dark colors separately