Green - Ecru Hand woven Ikat Cotton Top
- When colorful adventures come calling, slip this on for a tip-toe around town.
- This ikat top is an ode to handwoven ikat textiles and has been created in collaboration with designer Sonica Kapur.
- The fabric for this exquisite piece has been tie-dyed by hand and then handwoven on looms by the artisans from the village of Pochampally in Andhra Pradesh.
- This product is a made from handloom textile, and might have slight irregularities which are part of its unique charm
- Size S : Length - 26in, Bust - 38in, Waist - 37in, Shoulder - 13.5in, Sleeve Length - 26.5in
- Size M : Length - 27in, Bust - 41in, Waist - 40in, Shoulder - 14.5in, Sleeve Length - 23.6in
- Size L : Length - 28in, Bust - 42in, Waist - 42in, Shoulder - 15in, Sleeve Length - 24.5in
- Size XL : Length - 28.5in, Bust - 46in, Waist - 44in, Shoulder - 15.5in, Sleeve Length - 25in
- Note: The above given measurements are garment measurements.
- SHIPPING INFO
Dispatched in a maximum of 3 business days. SALE products are not eligible for return.
- Refer to the Description.
- Green, Ecru
- WEIGHT (LBS)
- Handwash in cold water with mild detergent. Wash & Dry inside out. Wash dark colors separately