Black - Grey Hand woven Ikat Cotton Jacket
- Theres always time for Rainbow-spotting. And it looks better when youre inside a cloud of color.
- This ikat jacket is an ode to handwoven ikat textiles and has been created in collaboration with designer Sonica Kapur.
- The fabric for this exquisite piece has been tie-dyed by hand and then handwoven on looms by the artisans from the village of Pochampally in Andhra Pradesh.
- This product is a made from handloom textile, and might have slight irregularities which are part of its unique charm.
- Size S : Length - 27in, Bust - 36in, Waist - 32in, Shoulder - 15in, Sleeve Length - 24in
- Size M : Length - 27.5in, Bust - 38in, Waist - 34in, Shoulder - 15.5in, Sleeve Length - 24in
- Size L : Length - 28.5in, Bust - 39in, Waist - 36in, Shoulder - 16in, Sleeve Length - 24.5in
- Size XL : Length - 28.6in, Bust - 42in, Waist - 39in, Shoulder - 17in, Sleeve Length - 25.5in
- Note: The above given measurements are garment measurements.
- SHIPPING INFO
- Dispatched in 1-3 business days. SALE products are not eligible for return.
- Refer to the Description.
- Black, Grey
- WEIGHT (LBS)
- Handwash in cold water with mild detergent. Wash & Dry inside out. Wash dark colors separately